Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yumm... Avocados

So I did it... I started Eden on solid foods. She has had oatmeal and rice for the past few months, but I have been hesitant to start solids due to her feeding issues. Well - it is time that I start and I have much more confidence now that she has been eating much better. I few different people had recommended I start with avocados. So - guacamole it was:) Well - not really - just mushed avocados - sounds yummy huh?! Well - Eden thought so - she loved it. We'll give this a a few days and then try something else - I think maybe sweet potatoes? Don't worry - we took pictures to document the experience. Enjoy!

First Bite

Not too sure about it yet

She just held it in her mouth for a few minutes - she wasn't sure what to do with it.


And then she opened her mouth to show me she was just holding it in there!

All done and so happy:)

I think I'll take this face as confirmation that she enjoyed avocados

2 comments:

Leslie Robus said...

Steph - What a beautiful blessing you have in eden! I was glad to read the health updates on her. She was in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Aww Steph, Eden is SO SUPER CUTE! When I look at the pics and Pete's nearby, he gets annoyed with me afterwhile cuz I go on and on about how adorable she is. haha