Friday, July 11, 2008

We're going HOME!

Dr. Rice just came by and said Eden looks great and we can go HOME! HOME never sounded so good. (now if only I was going home to a clean, organized apartment:(...) Nevertheless, its not the hospital and there will be NO ONE turning on lights at 3am and no alarms going off needlessly. Well - E is still snoozing, so I'm going to try and pack away our things. I am so proud of Eden for all her strength - which I know has come from the Lord through your prayers. 


Steph

7 comments:

jermswif said...

Wow! Home already! THat is awesome! I am still so amazed with Eden! We love you guys and we are still praying!!!

Staci said...

Praise the Lord! I am so excited for you all!

Unknown said...

Unbelieveable...she truly is an amazing little girl. You'll really get some sleep tonight since Gigi is coming in. Yeah!

Josh and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joelle Turner said...

Stephanie, this is Joelle, Lorren's sister. I just wanted you to know that we have been checking on Eden's progress every day and are praying for her constantly! I am always so encouraged after reading your posts about your angel and the way God guides your family through everything. Its such a blessing to me to see you giving Him credit and praising Him through everything. We will keep praying for you guys all day!

Sarah :) said...

Stephanie, I am rejoicing with you. The Lord definitely has His hand on your little family. Love you baby :)

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed at how the Lord works!! He has shown us that believing in Him is the only way for true healing! I am so glad that you are all getting to go home....even if it is to a messy new apartment. Don't worry about that though...we all know your mom will have that place up and running for you in no time. LOL ;) We are still praying for little Eden, as well as the rest of you. God Bless!!!