Monday, July 7, 2008

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord for His goodness. Eden is out of surgery and did great. Dr. Rice just came out and told us that things went well and Eden is going fine. He said it was probably there since birth, but they still don't know why it was not found until now. He was pretty sure that this plays a big factor in her decreased appetite and feeding issues and said that once her intestines start to wake up, we should see some improvement in her appetite. I am so thankful for the Lord's mercy on her and for answering our prayers this way. He continues to be faithful and Eden continues to be my constant reminder of the Lord's goodness. We'll still keep you guys posted. She's in the PICU and we will get to see her soon.

Stephanie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome...We're still praying. Since I read your blog earlier today, I've thought about nothing else.

PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do....I'll even come there to help out in anyway I can. Love you.

Wayne and Linda

jermswif said...

Yeah!!! We are so thankful!!!

Unknown said...

praise the Lord!!! Once again you two, have been an example to all of us to show us your strength and faith in our savior. What a day. We are here to help, we can be there to help, just say and gigi will be on her way. We love you. Mom H

Allie Jennings said...

I am so glad!!! Thanks so much for your update :) That's incredible news and I am so grateful for an amazing answer to all of our prayers!

Unknown said...

We're praying for each of you! Our God is great and has a perfect plan for us, even when we cannot understand things. Please please let us know what we can do for you.

Nana & Papa Joe said...

Eden Nana and I just wanted to let you know that we LOVE you andwe are praying for you

Nana and Papa Joe

Lorren said...

It amazes me how God continues to work so many miracles in Edens six months of life! We will continue to pray, but PLEASE let us know what we can do to help! We will drop everything and be out the door if there's anything you need! We love you guys!

Kristen said...

Steph,

I will definitely talk to you soon, but I wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you guys and just wishing I was there. I saw that sweet picture of Eden and everything that she has been through just hit me. Her sweet spirit is so amazing. I just keep thinking the word "sweet" to describe Eden. I do not know how you are handling all of this. I am so proud of you and your strength. I love you so much...and this is probably a little too much of a personal message to post, but I do not care.

Hubbell said...

Stephanie-we are praying for Eden's healing and your strength to handle all this. God has been amazing to you guys and you are showing true faith in the Lord. We will continue to pray.